GraviTab sensor motor development game
Wondering how skillful your child is compared to your contemporaries?
Are you looking for the right candidate for a job that wants outstanding movement coordination?
Our innovative tool opens new gates in the world of player development methods.
Whether you are looking for a solution for mental and physical condition assessment as a specialist or a private individual for therapeutic purposes, you are in the best place!
GraviTab is an easy-to-use, in-game solution that allows you to compare people of the same age group and characteristics in the following areas:
- sensorimotor coordination
WHY IS GRAVITAB IMPORTANT?
Nowadays, different behavioral disorders are receiving more and more attention partly due to different institutional surveys and partly due to parental awareness. It is no accident, as these problems not only cause learning difficulties, but also affect adult behaviour and work performance.
Therefore, prevention and continuous health assessment in such cases are also essential.
WHO CAN USE GRAVITAB AS A HELPFUL TOOL?
- For families with small children who want to assess their child's abilities, thus diagnosing possible attention disorders in time
- For families with small children with a disabled child who want to use modern technology to track their child’s development
- For adults with disabilities, who can easily follow their condition assessment, which can also be of great help to the doctor and care institutions.
- For the elderly who want to constantly maintain both their mental and physical abilities
WHY TO CHOOSE GRAVITAB?
None of the currently available development methods, tools, or games are capable of performing the objective analysis that GraviTab can provide.
A developmental game that meets the noble simplicity of a children’s game and the digital world of the modern age
- ✓ analog gaming: so it is easy to handle even those who are not familiar with computer use
- ✓ digital background: a cloud-based database that allows for customized measurements and evaluations.